Skip to main content
Standard terms - courses
- All prices shown above excluding VAT.
- Advance payment. Invoice will be produced and sent on booking.
- Terms of payment: 10 days from invoice date, but no later than 3 days prior to first course session, whichever comes first.
- All training documentation, examples, files, and other material, as well as any recordings made by client are copyright Excelkurs Direkt and its partners, and may not be used in client’s internal or external training or by third-party.
- Late payment charges: Debt recovery cost as specified in quotation, as well as interest charge at 8% + European Central Bank’s reference rate.
- Customer agrees to provide necessary invoicing address, as well as any necessary purchase order information and/or EU VAT number as needed for reverse charges.
- Billing for any additional participants booked after initial agreement will be made after booking confirmation or the latest after actual participation.
- Credit card payment possible at 6.5% additional charge of total sum.
- Training outside EU: Client agrees and guarantees to obtain and finance all necessary local work permits and any other permits needed for selected tutor (EU citizen), as well as to cover any fees or fines for the tutor and Excelkurs Direkt arising from not doing so.
- No course fee refund for participants absent during scheduled course dates.
- Booked course non-refundable if cancellation takes place 14 days or less before course date.
- 50 % of course fee refundable if cancellation takes place 30 days to 15 days before course date. 100 % of course fee refundable if cancellation takes place 31 days or more before course date.
- Change of course date is considered a cancellation followed by renewed purchase.
- Excelkurs Direkt retain the right to cancel or postpone the training. In the case that Excelkurs Direkt cancel a course or part of a course, full repayment of course fee for any remaining sessions will occur.
- All bookings, confirmations and cancellations must be done in writing.
- GDPR: Client agrees that all correspondence, files and notes on paper, e-mail as well as phone calls regarding desired service is saved for up to five years, unless explicitly agreed in writing.
- Course sessions must take place within six months from agreement date. After six months, any remaining training sessions will be cancelled without refund.
- By confirming an order, client agrees to all above terms. These terms cannot be changed through terms included on client’s purchase order or similar document without prior written agreement.
More information about courses and services