Intermediate Excel - training contents
Our intermediate computing education in Excel gives you a deeper level of understanding of the most important features in Excel. You can also add topics from the introductory and advanced level.
We practice the following introductory and fundamental functions:
- Basic functions in Excel for calculations (SUM, COUNT, AVERAGE, etc.)
- Create formulas in Excel
- Create clean and effective Excel charts and diagrams
- Illustrate data using informative images
- Printer settings and print-outs
- Format cell content appearance
- Change cell formatting based on cell contents
- Import data from external sources (files, the web and databases)
- Quickly compile charts and use them from Powerpoint
- Structure spreadsheets and handle growing data tables
- Find the proper functions and understand Excel's built-in help system
We give full support to beginners and provide concise explanations as well as any necessary repetition of basic and fundamental features and functions in Excel.