High-level Excel - training contents
Our advanced Excel masterclass training extends your knowledge and ability to work with the most powerful functions, tools and features available in Excel.
We cover topics from the following list of advanced Excel features and functions:
- Import data from external sources (text files, PDF documents, the web and databases, through Power Query/Get & Transform)
- Quickly illustrate data with charts and use diagrams in Powerpoint, Word and PDF
- Structure spreadsheets and handle growing data tables
- Find the proper functions and understand Excel's built-in help system
- Analyse data using advanced functions (IF, IFS, VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, MATCH, XMATCH, INDEX, OFFSET, SUMIF, SUMIFS, SWITCH, MAXIFS, MINIFS, etc.)
- Manipulate dates and text with functions (TODAY, YEAR, MONTH, WORKDAYS, ISOWEEKNUM, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, CONCATENATE, TEXTJOIN, etc.)
- View figures and values from different angles using pivot tables and pivot charts
- Perform business intelligence on multiple, related data sources with Power Pivot
- Lock cells and create custom input forms to facilitate input and avoid errors
- Find errors in sheets and review complex formulas
- Collaborate by using shared and merged workbooks
- Solve optimisation problems by using the tools Goal seek and Solver
- Excel 365: Fetch share data with the Stock data type and stock history (STOCKHISTORY), and location with the Geography data type
- Excel 365: Use artificial intelligence (AI) to find outliers in data, frequencies, who accounts for most revenue/cost, etc.
- Excel 365: Dynamic arrays (UNIQUE, FILTER, SORT, SORTBY, SEQUENCE, RANDARRAY, #SPILL! error, the spilled range operator #, implicit intersection, implicit operator @)
- Excel 365: Create custom functions and use recursion (LAMBDA) and store intermediate calculation steps (LET)
We can also aid you in finding answers to specific questions, explore areas of particular interest and delve into Excel-related problems.
We give full support and concise explanations of advanced features and functions, as well as the necessary repetition of fundamental functions in Excel.